Additional updates were made to our Memorandum of Understanding Regarding COVID-19. The district is requiring that proof of full vaccination be submitted by Monday, March 14, 2022. If you are filing a medical or religious exemption, it must be submitted by going to your Employee Portal. Navigate to the “Covid Exemption Form” and follow the instructions or other prompts. Those who have been denied an exemption may resubmit their request in accordance with the requirements of the policy.
Who is considered to be fully vaccinated?
- A District employee will be considered to have been “Fully Vaccinated” if the person receives both the initial COVID-19 Vaccine shot(s), and any and all “booster” shots, recommended by state or local health officials.
- Every employee will be required to upload proof of booster shot(s) unless:
- The employee has filed a request for medical or religious exemption; or
- The employee has received either: one dose of the Johnson &Johnson vaccine, or two doses of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine, and is not yet eligible to obtain a booster dose(s) to become fully vaccinated.
How will you be notified?
- You will receive an email notification reminder of the District’s revised vaccine requirement and updated completion deadline of March 14, 2022.
- A similar letter will be placed in USPS regular mail to the last known address
The vaccine has proven to be the most powerful protection against COVID-19 and the pathway to ensuring the health and safety of all students and staff. That is why we encourage all SEIU Local 99 members to get vaccinated as soon as possible.
You can find more information about the COVID-19 vaccine here.
Find a vaccination location in L.A. County here.
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.