The Lynwood Unified Contract Ratification was certified late Wednesday evening with members voting overwhelmingly in favor of the 2021-2024 agreement (effective 7/1/21 – 6/30/24). This agreement includes:
- Juneteenth and New Year’s Day added to contract
- Two (2) personal leave days
Wages and Salary:
- 5% effective July 1, 2021.
- A quarterly stipend of $300 for zero days absent, equaling a possibility of receiving $1,200 for the school year
- Increases to longevity pay effective January 1, 2022.
- Reopen negotiations for 2022-23 and 2023-24 to fight for more!
- Those whose temporary assignment entitles them to shift differential pay shall receive such pay anytime working in that assignment
See the full contract language
The Lynwood Unified School Board is expected to ratify this agreement at their Thursday, October 27 board meeting.
If you have any questions, please direct them to Ulises Leon.