We know the current market rate payment system keeps most providers in poverty, that’s why in 2024, CCPU will kick-off efforts to dramatically change how we are paid. We’ll be fighting for rates that are based on providers’ actual cost of providing care. So get ready to talk to legislators in Sacramento, contact the Governor, join in local rallies, and more!
Info on CCPU Health Care Fund
Are health care expenses draining your wallet? Your union fought for and won $100 million to help providers like you! Providers who care for subsidized children and have a qualifying health plan can apply for the CCPU Health Care Fund reimbursement program to get reimbursement for premiums, deductibles, and other out-of-pocket expenses associated with their health care.You need to submit an application to enroll in the Fund.
Eligibility will be verified following the completion of the CCPU Health Care Fund enrollment application. To complete your application, you will need the following information:
- Profile information about you as the provider
- Information about your medical health insurance plan
- A copy of your health plan proof of coverage
*This documentation should provide details that verify your name as the policy holder, your health care plan name, and the coverage period.
Info on CCPU Training Fund
Last year, we worked diligently to expand our professional development and training opportunities and, WE WON! Now, it’s time to enjoy the benefits of our hard-earned, historic victory and take advantage of the CCPU Training Fund. The CCPU Training Fund provides:
- Business development courses
- Child development courses
- A registered apprenticeship program
- A peer coaching support network
- Hardware for providers to access online workshops
- Tuition reimbursements and scholarships work provider-related coursework and more!
To find out more about these benefits and programs visit the CCPU Training Fund webpage HERE
Stay connected and updated!
- Become a member
- If you aren’t already, follow CCPU on all our social media accounts! You can find us on Facebook , Instagram, and X(Twitter)
- Don’t forget to also check out the CCPU website for additional updates and information Here