Ways to Get Help

If you have a work site issue or concern or have questions related to your contract, your Shop or Site Steward is the first person you should speak with. It is their responsibility to handle grievances, monitor compliance with the contract between your bargaining unit and employer, and address issues or concerns of SEIU Local 99 members at their work site.

If you are unable to get an answer to your question or resolve your issue through your steward or there is no steward at your work site, fill out an Inquiry Form or call the Member Resource Center (MRC).

Find Your Steward

Don’t know if there’s a steward at your work site or don’t know who he or she is? Click or tap below to find out. Note: Child care providers should contact their union representative.

Fill out an Inquiry Form

If your issue is not urgent and you need additional help, please fill out an Inquiry Form. A union organizer in your area typically responds within 24-48 hours.



MRC phone hours are Monday through Friday, 9 am – 5 pm. Before calling, please have all information and documentation relevant to your question or issue ready.